Tuesday, March 27, 2007

37 Doilies....



I believe I to will take the 37 Doily challenge! I saw this on Anna's Lullabies and Lace blog. Thank You Anna! She has done some amazing pieces. It will be fun...especially since I have yet to make one for myself!

"I suppose it would be impossible to keep house with only 36 doilies."


~Anne of Green Gables~


This one is a pattern for purchase at Crochet Memories. It is done in size 20 thread.


This is a Crinoline Lady Doily. It's a vintage pattern, I made a while ago, and had put it away. Imagine my suprise when I found it! She is holding a fan up to her face. There are 2 Ladies in this doily.



These next three are from Lady Anna! Thank you so very much Anna. They are beautiful, and I cherish them. They are my personality, I love the roses, and the hearts, and the tiny one too! Thank you again, Miss Lady Secret!








This Sweet Angel and the next 3 Hearts are from Catheryn for me, and I've added them because thay are so beautiful, and they are adorning my home now. Thank You Catheryn.


















I made this for Catheryn, it was in her "Reveal" package.




3 comments:

Anna said...

Yay!!! I am so glad you have decided to join me in my challenge. You may have some help in that regard coming soon. (but I'm not going to tell you what it is. Surprises Surprises)

Sarah said...

Oh Anna! Thank You! You do so inspire me!

Sweet Linda said...

How do I get some of the patterns you are showing? The tea pot doily with surrounding tea cups is just darling, and I would love to make one.