Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Summer...

It seems summer is here in the south already! Yay! We had fresh tomatoes and cucumbers today along with lunch. I will post a photo later of the delicious produce. (when I get some more! It doesn't last long here) I think tomatoes and cucumbers are in a food category all their own. Also I have 2 tomatoe plants started, one is a cherry tomatoe. As kids we called them tommy toes. Silly huh?

Crocheting away on the sweet little thing I'm testing for Anna. I believe it will be done by the end of this week. I had to frog the first row of the scallop. Eeekkk. I don't like to frog. Anywho, it is soooooooo sweet! I just hope Maddi isn't to chunky to fit into it. Also deciding what to make for my SP.

The song I posted yesterday may have offended some, I do understand it is a little blunt. However, the message is true of any Christian, I want to be more like Jesus. I pray for His grace, forgiveness, and help, because with out Him, who knows where I'd be today. Enjoy this wonderfully warm day, a gift from God.

No comments: