Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cute Ruffly Baby Hat...


Even DH loved this one! It is a preemie pattern I have, (it doesn't have the ruffle brim, it is just a straight side hat) don't know where it came from, Thank the Lord I stumbled across it when I was cleaning out my super huge overstuffed crochet pattern folder! I added the ruffly brim and DH said to add the flower. It's basically just a simple hat, (I used a G hook instead of the D it called for, which made it a new born size) then I added 2dc in each st around, then dc, ch1 in each dc around, then edged it in a contrasting color. I think it defines the flowing ruffle shape. The flower is tacked on, it is a basic chain flower. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,I just wanted to let you know that this hat is so cute. I am pregnant and due April 15th with a girl. I am always looking for new crochet patterns. Is there any way I can get this pattern from you with your added details? I found out about this website through a crochet calender for 2008 that my husband got me for our anniversary. Thanks.