Friday, April 27, 2007

Lace Heart.....


Isn't this neat? I completely forgot about this book. It is an Annie Potter bok called Fantastic Lace Ornaments. Originally I ordered it b/c there was this really neat ornament my husband actually liked. After receiving a Snowflake book in my reveal package ** I remembered having this. Soooo, I think I will make a few to put on hand made cards...though I just can't bare the thought of someone throwing the cards away eventually. Must send them to crocheters! Enjoy!!!! Jesus loves you, have a beautiful weekend!!!!
(I haven't blocked it yet so it may look a little sideways)

2 comments:

Anna said...

That is really gorgeous!!! I adore that. And such a beautiful color too. You do such beautiful work.

mj said...

Sara, I love this pattern book but I don't think it's in print any longer. I am disheartened and would love to make for the holidays.

Blessings