Friday, April 20, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Yay! I'm soooo happy I could bust! My son, who is in 1st grade, was published in a County wide, (21 total schools elem. - high) Young Writer's Gala!!!!! Yay! Go Jacob!!! Woohoo!!! He wrote a short story and his teacher submitted it, He is 1 of only 8 from his school to make the book, and he received an award, first place school winner! Yayayayayayayay! His story was about an army helicopter that landed in our yard. In his story he said he liked army tanks, he liked armed forces, and he liked soldiers. He is a proud American! Praise God! WooHoo!!!!!




After all this excitement, nothing can compete. I waited to post this, b/c Anna had to receive it first, I just fell in love with this pattern, and since she loves tea so much, I had to make it for her. Here's a photo. The pattern is available for purchase thru Crochet Memories. Just click the link on my side bar, ( Not my site, but I love her patterns! she does wonderful work!) and click patterns by category at the bottom, then click kitchen magic.

No comments: